Protective measures against the new coronavirus infection
Our company and staff are refocusing on strengthening careful hygiene management so that customers are safe and comfortable coming on board.
The reason why Yakatabune Amitatsu is safe and secure
We take pride in "providing space safer and more secure than being at home."
1. Social Distancing Measures
In order to provide a safe and comfortable space, the number of seats has been halved, and seats have been allocated to allow more space.
There is also no sharing of the table with other customers.
2. All dishes are single serving
All dishes are served as single servings and are not shared among multiple people.
3. Air sterilization using ozone generatorWe use powerful air sterilizers that are installed in ambulances.
4. Thorough wiping of surfaces to disinfect
We use the "OPTIM 33TB WIPES" wet towel, which is also used in the medical field, to remove bacteria from all boats before leaving the ship.
5. Thorough health management of all staff
We wash hands, gargle thoroughly, manage health with physical condition check sheets, and call out every morning.
6. Requirement for all staff to wear masks
As we are obliged to wear masks, we will wear masks and serve customers.
7. Temperature checks of customers
Before boarding the ship, we will take the temperature of each customer, disinfect with alcohol, and conduct a simple survey.
8. Good ventilation
The ship has many windows, and customers themselves can easily open them.
9. Microphone disinfection
Microphones are disinfected.