Departure schedule of a dinner cruise boat
* Departure schedule for dinner cruise boats is available for the next 3 months.
* We operate cherry blossoms viewing cruises twice a day (daytime and nighttime).
- : Available
- : Only a few seats left
- : Full(Waiting list)
|Date||Meeting time||Boarding location||Booking status|
|June 18(Fri)||18:45||Azumabashi (Asakusa)|
The flow of Booking
- Advanced booking is necessary, so please apply through the online booking or contact form.
Payment should be made by credit card.
* If you do not receive an e-mail within 3 days, there is a possibility of an e-mail error. Please contact us using a different e-mail address.
- We'll send the "Booking confirmation form" by e-mail or fax after confirming your payment. Please show the confirmation form when boarding the boat.
* We will send "the meeting place map" and "the general instructions for the cruise "together, which will make the process easier for the first time customers.
- Please make sure to arrive at the meeting time that is shown in the table above.
* Please note that customers arriving late may not be allowed to board the boat; in such case, there will be no refund.
|Payment guide of a ride sharing boat|
Please pay the full fee within 1 week after the reservation.
|Cancellation fee of a dinner cruise boat|
|10 days to 3 days prior to boarding||20% of the total fare|
|2 days prior to boarding||50% of the total fare|
|1 day prior to boading||80% of the total fare|
|On boarding day.||100% of the total fare|
Guide for boarding area
Please make sure to check which pier you are departing from.
※Harumi is used only in cherry blossom season
Booking and questions
* E-Mails will be answered between 10:00-19:00 (this is not an automatic booking service)
* If you do not receive any answer within 3 business days, please e-mail us to "email@example.com" or e-mail to Booking form again.
* IMPORTANT: The booking will be complete only after we send you a confirmation of reservation e-mail.