Reservation is available from 2 persons!
We have two (2) types of boat reservations: 1. "RESERVED BOAT" or 2. "RIDE SHARING BOAT".
- RESERVED BOAT: Rent of entire boat. (Examples: Parties, banquets, company outings, etc). [Weekdays] bookable from 15 people. [Weekends and Holidays] bookable from 20 people.
- RIDE SHARING BOAT: Sharing a boat cruise with other tourists. You can reserve this type of boat from 2 people, so it is suitable for people who want to enjoy a boat cruise casually.
*In this web site, we provide you information about Ferry boat (Ride Sharing Boat).
Sightseeing course of Ferry boat (Ride Sharing Boat)
Daiba Sky tree course
"Daiba Sky tree course" is a sightseeing course on a shared boat which departs from Azumabashi-sanbashi. Experience "Daiba" and "Tokyo Sky Tree", two of the most popular sightseeing spots in Tokyo, on the same trip. This course is also the most popular among Japanese tourists.
Duration of the course: About 2 hours and 30 minutes
Departure and arrival: Azumabashi-sanbashi (only in cherry blossom season : Harumi-sanbashi)
Fee and Dishes
※The following fee includes: Boarding fee, meals and drinks, and service charge. There is no additional fees.
※All dish courses already include "All you can drink" fee.
Fee: Adult 10,800 yen (including tax)/Schoolchild 5,400 yen (including tax)
Dishes: A standard course ※ ferryboat will be only a standard course.
Standard course Banquet dish example
The menu of the standard course
- Vinegared Mozuku Seaweed
- Eggplant with dengaku miso
- Thick omelet
- Smoked salmon Marinade
- Egg Custard
- Sesame Tofu
- Japanese Surf Clam Salad
- Roast Beef Salad
- Simmering of conger eel
- Assorted Sashimi
- Chicken meatball Soup
Tempura An assortment (7 pieces)
(Japanese Whiting,shrimp, conger eel, squid and3 seasonal vegetables)
- Mixed Rice with Octopus and Scallop
※Starting from Novermber 12th, the following items in the Standard menu: Sesame Tofu, Roast Beef and Chicken meatball Soup will be changed to "Hot Pot with variety of seafood, vegetables and chicken meatballs".
※ All of the above is the current menu.
The items on the menu may change depending on season.
There is also a menu for vegetarians.
If you make a reservation in advance, we can offer you the vegetarian menu.
Please let us know the number of people who need the vegetarian menu.(fill in the Booking and Application Form).
Boat facilities (example)
There are 8 boats owned by AMITATSU. In this web page, we will introduce 2 of them.
Clients of the Ferry boat (Ride Sharing Boat) cannot choose the boat they will be boarding on.
The outline of the boat
- The number of people: 60-120
- Japanese-style seats* (hori-gotatsu seat)/ sky roof deck/ gender-separated bathrooms
- Length: 30 m/ width: 5.20m/ room extent: 48 mats room/ room height: 1m80cm
*Japanese-style seat is the low-sit table with a space for your legs.
Spacious dining room
convenient hori-gotatsu seat (2 lines×7 tables)
Japanese-style room boat (634 Musashi)
The outline of the boat
- the number of people: 20-60
- table seat/ sky roof deck/ gender-separated bathrooms
- length: 21m/width: 4.56m/ room extent: 32 mats room/ room height: 1m82cm
Booking and Contact
- E-Mails will be answered between 10:00-19:00 (this is not an automatic booking service)
- If you do not receive any answer within 3 business days, please e-mail us to "firstname.lastname@example.org" or e-mail to Booking form again.
- IMPORTANT: The booking will be complete only after we send you a confirmation of reservation e-mail.