Announcement of extension of operation suspension due to "State of emergency declaration" （）
We thank you for your continued patronage over a long period.
Following the State of emergency declaration issued by the government and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, the suspension of operation will be extended as follows.
[Operation suspension period]
April 3 (Friday) - May 6 (Wednesday)
Regarding boarding after May 7 (Thursday), we will take your reservations and questions even during the above stated operation suspension period.
We realize that this will inconvenience our customers, and we ask for your understanding.
(*This information is accurate as of April 7, 2020. The situation is subject to future changes.)
If you want to ride a boat in Tokyo, please choose " AMITATSU".
Yakatabune AMITATSU is a long-established boat founded 100 years ago. Since then, numerous tourists have enjoyed riding on of our eight (8) boats. Each boat is large-sized, equipped with the latest facilities and observation deck.
AMITATSU boats accommodate large groups of customers, and we have a wide variety of courses that tour around popular sightseeing spots of Tokyo. We do our utmost to offer high quality boat cruises.
It's important news from The Amitatsu Yakatabune.
Saint Valentine's Day
Reservation is available from 2 persons!
We have two (2) types of boat reservations: 1. "DINNER CRUISE BOAT" or 2. "CHARTERED BOAT".
DINNER CRUISE BOAT
Sharing a boat cruise with other tourists. You can reserve this type of boat from 2 people, so it is suitable for people who want to enjoy a boat cruise casually.
Rent of entire boat. (Examples: Parties, banquets, company outings, etc).
[Weekdays] bookable minimum 20 people.
[Every Saturday and busy season] bookable minimum 25 people.
Sightseeing course of a dinner cruise boat
Daiba Sky tree course
"Daiba Sky tree course" is a sightseeing course on a shared boat which departs from Azumabashi-sanbashi. Experience "Daiba" and "Tokyo Sky Tree", two of the most popular sightseeing spots in Tokyo, on the same trip. This course is also the most popular among Japanese tourists.
Duration of the course: About 2 hours and 30 minutes
Departure and arrival: Azumabashi-sanbashi (only in cherry blossom season : Harumi-sanbashi)
Fee of a dinner cruise boat
- Adult: 11,000 yen
- Children(age 4-12): 5,500 yen
- Children(age 0-3): Free ＊ We do not offer seats and food.
The following is included in the fee
- Boarding fee, meals and drinks, service charge and tax.
- There is no additional fees.
When it comes to Yakatabune，
You must have freshly fried tempura and fresh sashimi.
We also prepare other dishes made using seasonable ingredients.
A. Standard course
＊ We offer only Standard course for the guests of dinner cruise boat.
《 Standard course Banquet dish example 》
There is also a menu for vegetarians.
If you make a reservation in advance, we can offer you the vegetarian menu.
Please let us know the number of people who need the vegetarian menu.
(fill in the Booking Form).
Boat facilities (example)
There are 8 boats owned by AMITATSU. In this web page, we will introduce 2 of them.
Clients of the Ferry boat (Ride Sharing Boat) cannot choose the boat they will be boarding on.
The outline of the boat
- The number of people: 60-120
- Japanese-style seats* (hori-gotatsu seat)/ sky roof deck/ gender-separated bathrooms
- Length: 30 m/ width: 5.20m/ room extent: 48 mats room/ room height: 1m80cm
*Japanese-style seat is the low-sit table with a space for your legs.
Spacious dining room
convenient hori-gotatsu seat (2 lines×7 tables)
Japanese-style room boat (634 Musashi)
The outline of the boat
- the number of people: 20-60
- table seat/ sky roof deck/ gender-separated bathrooms
- length: 21m/width: 4.56m/ room extent: 32 mats room/ room height: 1m82cm
Booking and Contact
- E-Mails will be answered between 10:00-19:00 (this is not an automatic booking service)
- If you do not receive any answer within 3 business days, please e-mail us to "firstname.lastname@example.org" or e-mail to Booking form again.
- IMPORTANT: The booking will be complete only after we send you a confirmation of reservation e-mail.