Information for Lunch cruising
Tokyo Modern Boating
on Pink Sweets Yakatabune
We started lunch cruising to enjoy the new style of the Yakatabune "Tokyo Modern Boating".
You can also enjoy the cakes of Chef Igarashi, the best pastry chef in the world
La Rose des Japonais
The patissier who will be involved as Sweets Yakatabune is Hiroshi Igarashi, Representative Director of Hiroshi Igarashi who is the owner of Patisserie La Rose des Japonais.
In July 2010, at the World Pastry Team Championship, he was selected as the chef in the taste section of the Japanese national team, and won both the overall and individual sections for the first time in Japan. In March 2012, he opened his own Patisserie La Rose des Japonais in Kanamachi, Katsushika district, making him known as the world's top pastry chef.
A taste of modern Tokyo on a "Maruagara" Yakatabune
We have begun a collaboration with Adzumaya Y.K., which is located in Sumida-ku, Tokyo, and entered into a licensing agreement regarding their "Maruagara" trademark. https://azumaya.bz/
"Maruagara" is notable for the decorative hiragana character, "あ", which is placed within an irregular polka dot pattern made in the image of the water of the Sumiodagawa River. They received the Sumida Modern Certification in 2016.
Galette was added to the world's best cakes.
You can choose from 10 kinds of cake and 3 kinds of galette.
・To ensure social distance, we limit the number of passengers to about 30% of the capacity.
・A partition is installed for each table to prevent droplet infection.
Departure schedule of Lunch cruising
*Due to the spread of the Covid-19, shipping may be suspended.
*Please note that alcohol will not be served until 9/12 (Sun) due to the declaration of a state of emergency by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government to prevent the spread of the disease.
- : Available
- : Only a few seats left
- : Full(Waiting list)
|Date||Meeting time||Boarding location||Booking status|
|October 9(Sat)||11:50||Harumi (Kachidoki)|
|October 23(Sat)||11:50||Harumi (Kachidoki)|
|October 30(Sat)||11:50||Harumi (Kachidoki)|
Please check the details below.
|Lunch Cruising Details|
|Fee||One person：8,800yen(tax included)
*You can add a cake for extra 800 yen (tax included).
|Food & drink||
【 Galette menu 】
【 Cake menu 】
【 Drink menu 】
《All you can drink》
*We also have alcohol for an extra charge.
A partition is installed for each table to prevent droplet infection.
The photo is an example.
TOEI Oedo Line: 5 minutes walk from A3 exit of Katidoki station
|Sightseeing course||Daiba Sky tree course|
About 2 hours
|Payment guide of a lunch cruising|
After you apply from the departure schedule (reservation cart) on this page, please pay as it is.
We accept the following credit cards:
The flow of Booking
- Advanced booking is necessary, so please apply from the departure schedule (reservation cart) on this page. We accept reservations until 15 o'clock on the previous day only if there are seats available.
- In the unlikely event that the number of crew members is less than the minimum, we will inform you five days in advance. (This is available only when it is tentatively (scheduled to depart) in the departure schedule.)
- Please make sure to arrive at the meeting time that is shown in the table above.
* Please note that customers arriving late may not be allowed to board the boat; in such case, there will be no refund.
If you cancel the reservation at your convenience, we will charge the cancellation fee below.
|Cancellation fee of lunch cruising|
|10 days to 3 days prior to boarding||20% of the total fare|
|2 days prior to boarding||50% of the total fare|
|1 day prior to boading||80% of the total fare|
|On boarding day.||100% of the total fare|
Booking and questions
* E-Mails will be answered between 10:00-19:00 (this is not an automatic booking service)
* If you do not receive any answer within 3 business days, please e-mail us to "email@example.com" or e-mail to Booking form again.